Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default jointers

On 4/9/2021 10:58 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Masks are nothing more than a visual symbol of
our acquiescence and subservience to democrats'
power over us. You think they'll ever give this
up?

This is exactly correct. Cooties are approximately 10 nano meters big.
Bacteria around 100 nano meters. A micron is 1000 times bigger than a
nano meter. The best cootie masks are a joke against a cootie. The
underwear most fools are sporting are not only stupid, it's a flag
saying look how stupid I am.

The only time I wear the mask is if I'm sanding on my lathe. I guess it
helps a bit keeping saw dust, at least the bigger stuff, out of my lungs.

When I was a kid, I used to paint cars and trucks, and would wear a
cloth mask, similar to what goof balls are wearing to stop the cooties.
ALWAYS my nose would take on whatever color I was painting, and I would
spit that color for around a day. Paint spray is HUGE compared to a
cootie, and I would love to see these dumb SOB's wear one (or two, or 3)
of their dumb ass cootie masks while spray painting a car..

This whole entire thing is a joke. The death count is stupid wrong.
550,000 Amerikans supposedly killed by the cooties, twice as many as
died in WWII. If this were true, then the death rate would have gone way
up, but it hasn't changed at all.

I still personally know no one that died from it, and I'm old, my family
and friends are old. I personally know two people that supposedly
caught the cootie, and one had a headache and the ****s for a day or
two. The other said she had a hard time breathing for a few days.

I know no one that EVER had the flu that needed a test to determine if
they had it. I had it once, and like everyone else that had the flu, I
KNEW damn well what it was, no test required. BTW, no one has caught the
"regular" flu since the cootie came around. Pretty cool huh.
--
Jack