Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Eyeglass' anti-fog

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:29:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Has anyone found a product or homemade solution for eyeglass fogging while
wearing a mask?

Thanks I'll let you know how I make out.

--
Tekkie

I tried the snorkeling method, which is to put some liquid soap on them, rinse it
off partially, but not completely. I tried it a couple of times, it seemed to help,
maybe 50% better. Then I forgot about it and didn't do it anymore. I'm lucky that
I can see well enough without them inside a store to mostly get by, so I usually take
them off and put them back on if needed. But it is a pain.