Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Paint for microwave

Yes when i saw where the message came from I did wonder if the sender was
dead by now. It might have been that rare reply, one actually within living
memory.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
Just replaced our microwave oven today, I was looking for one with a SS
cavity but after applying other filters for power, size, capacity and colour
I could not find one with a SS cavity, so it is a grey enamel cavity but at
least that answers the type of paint used.

Richard