Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default jointers

On 4/8/2021 3:07 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 4/7/2021 9:01 AM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Snip

Medicare was just fine until the Republicans started dismantling
it a couple decades ago. Leading to the current mess.

Universal health care works quite well in Canada, the UK,
Down Under, and in many other countries; I don't see why
it can't work here as well. Can't be worse than the current
system.

According to an update posted to the CDC'S travel notices page on April
2, the agency has listed Canada as a Level 4 health risk due to the
infection high rate of more than 100 new cases per 100,000 people over
the past 28 days. The advisory warns: "Because of the current situation
in Canada, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting
and spreading COVID-19 variants and should avoid all travel to Canada."

I'm not sure if this would be an endorsement for health care in Canada.

I don't see anything there related to health care in Canada. They
have ignorant rednecks that won't mask just like we do.

Every country has theirs. :~)

But I would think a better health system would have a better inoculation
ratio, easier to get inoculated, therefore fewer infections.

BUT! being inoculated does not prevent you from contaminating some one
else. It just means you personally will probably not get sick when you
are exposed again.