Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default AliExpress log in

On Thursday, 8 April 2021 at 15:09:30 UTC+1, Theo wrote:
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:
Repeat 6 times over, whilst getting more and more frustrated with
AliExpress.

They are really hostile, repeatly throwing up popups, wanting to run
Widevine DRM (which I block), throwing CAPTCHAs, randomly locking me out,
forcing to re-login frequently, making me login just to search for products.
Occasionally it becomes so unusable I plain can't login at all, and then it
passes after a few days.

It seems they are really unhappy if you don't accept all their tracking
and spying.

Theo

Ironically logout after very short periods has been plaguing me on the Royal Mail site checking on items sent from AliExpress.

The AliExpress logout hasn't been much of an issue. And the GOT tracking works without logging in.