Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Wider tape label maker recommendations?

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 06/04/2021 21:14, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 16:43:01 +0100, nightjar wrote:

snip

I've successfully used these waterproof, permanent, laser printer labels
to mark products used outside for more than a decade:

https://www.labelplanet.co.uk/waterp...-laser-labels/

Whilst I have used lasers for labels, I'm not typically printing the
sort of labels where printing a batch (or even one column) would
really work, unless I've missed something (but thanks for the
thought). ;-)

Those can be run through the printer multiple times. The only thing to be
careful of is making sure that the end you feed in first has a full width
of labels on it. Otherwise they can jam.

I used the single column narrow strip labels.