Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone still using and updating Forte Agent?

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 14:52:38 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 14:19:04 +0100, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

snip

Maybe I'm reaching some kind of maximum limit. I have been keeping
all posts for reference purposes. Perhaps I'll have to sacrifice some.

FWIW (in V2.0) I currently have 1692806 messages in my d-i-y group?

Then I'm a long way from any maximum there may be.

Opening FA is still (on this ancient clutter filled box with no free
disk space) pretty quick, as it is moving between groups or messages
etc.

Yes I've got no complaints there

It's even slightly longer delays that can impact the most (you feel
like you are going backwards, even if there may be *extra* features
you may or may not enjoy).

Cheers, T i m

You've convinced me to stick with it. maybe I can even solve my
current problem. If not, it's too good an old friend to abandon now.