Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone still using and updating Forte Agent?

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 12:07:24 +0100, Dave W
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:43:26 +0100, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

Been happily shuffling along with Forte Agent for years now.
Though I've got purging turned off completely, threads are
disappearing from my newsgroups. I only notice this when there's a
thread I'm interested in and all there is left is one single * post
at the top of the list. The rest of the thread has disappeared.
Is Forte Agent worth updating from version 6 to 8, or are there better
newsreaders these days?

I am using version 1.7 and have no complaints.

That's impressive but I'm not sure going back will solve my problem.
Maybe setting everything back to default and strarting from scratch
will help though.
--

Mike