Posted to uk.d-i-y
JohnP JohnP is offline

Default OT - Drivers

Why the F do some drivers leave such a big gap behind the vehicle in front!
Watched a busy junction yesterday - An ambulance was trying to get through
but the junction was blocked - several cars further down there were
massive gaps that, if closed up would have left the junction clear.

Another near me often has cars backing up when the light change - yet in
the distance is someone leaving a 2 car gap in front. Probably the
mentality of "I won't get there any faster if I close up"

Similar annoyance is Mr Kind who stops to let cars out of every side road -
preferably before they have to stop. What about some consideration to those
behind?