Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Wider tape label maker recommendations?

On 06/04/2021 22:42, alan_m wrote:
On 06/04/2021 15:15, T i m wrote:

After a quick Google it seems there are a few choices but I'd prefer
some recommendation from those here that may have experienced some
different solutions (maybe at work) and believe there is one solution
that may stand out for some reason?

Brother labelling systems - tape come in a variety of widths but
dependant on the labelling machine model. The cheaper machines may only
take 12mm width labels.Â* Machines are often sold at large discounts
compared to the "recommended" price shown on the brother web site.

I bought my current Brother machine at Costco - I don't remember exactly
how much it cost, just that it was ridiculously inexpensive. It didn't
come with a mains lead, though (just batteries), so I got a lead from
Amazon, which has saved a fortune in batteries.