Posted to uk.d-i-y
ColdandConfused ColdandConfused is offline

Default Protherm boiler problem

I recently bought a house in a country where I don't speak the language so I am in a bit of a pickle. I have a Protherm boiler, (cant figure out what model it is) which was hooked up to a Salus thermostat.
The thermostat seems to have packed in and for now I thought I could go back to manually setting the heating. Trouble is, I have no idea how the interface works, can anyone advise please? I don't want to change it about too much in case I... well, blow the place up basically. The forecast is for snow tonight!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1frd

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...m-3109871-.htm