S Viemeister

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Contrast with teh scottish highlands, which is bloody miles from
anywhere, and apart from game and forestry, has no useable resources at
all...being teh scaped clkean by galaciation remnants ogf a mountain
range, with no soil, not mucgh sun, and bloody awful winters. And
midges. Never forget the midges.

Midges are impossible to forget.
It amazes me how few people in midge-infested areas, have window screens.
With summers like the last one, the choice was between being roasted, or
bitten. Well, not at my house - I made midge-proof screens for my windows.

Sheila