Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ed China is back

On 06/04/2021 11:01, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snL20nBCi04

When he left WheelerDealers, I was a bit disinterested in finding out
how his successor Ant Anstead would continue in the show - and decided
to drop that from my viewing (not that it matters much, the show is on a
pay platform these days).

I've started catching up with the free teaser shows on the streaming
discoveryplus app - and it's still a good show with equivalent technical
bits. So no death of the show there, though Ant now lives in the US - a
new Marc "Elvis" Priestley is taking over.

This was recently posted up on youtube.

Mike Brewer on why Edd China left Wheeler Dealers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzMBpEkMYuA

Ed china left because they wanted to dumb down this role and reduce it.,

I watched about a minute of 'Ant' and decided he was a boring wooftah.

Brewer was always superfluous

In practice, there is.
-- Yogi Berra