Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Old School Drywaller

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message ...

I know and old electrician/developer/commercial property manager who
covered the floors in the house he was building with roofing paper during
construction. Well, it was probably 1/3 tape. The very last thing done
was the floors. When he was ready to do the floors he ripped up all the
paper and there was pristeen concrete ready for the flooring. The paper
more than half filled a large roll off construction dumpster. (big house)

I've done that with Rosen paper... and if there are finished floors there is
a cardboard product that comes in rolls that offers some dent protection
too. A recent renovation I visited while in process had Ram Board covering
the floors. https://www.americanfloormats.com/ramboard/