Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 05/04/2021 16:14, John Rumm wrote:
In article ,
Â*Â*Â* Commander Kinsey wrote:
No different, really, from gambling. Everyone knows the vast majority
lose overall, but plenty still do it regularly.

Wrong.Â* I will not be getting a vaccine, because the risk of coronavirus
is too low to bother with,

Good for you. Hope it works out OK. Your posts are so sought after here
I'm sure we'd all be very sorry to hear of your death.

all banter aside, there is the real problem that vaccine refuseniks will
continue spawn a never ending stream of new variants, that have the
potential to take many more lives, or possibly even take us all back to
square one.

The ones that do that are people who already have compromised immune
systems who then get Covid-19. The NHS then keeps them 'alive' for a
few weeks /months before the inevitable happens but during that time
the virus uses its 'being kept alive' host to mutate.