Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 16:14:03 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

In article ,
Commander Kinsey wrote:
No different, really, from gambling. Everyone knows the vast majority
lose overall, but plenty still do it regularly.

Wrong. I will not be getting a vaccine, because the risk of coronavirus
is too low to bother with,

Good for you. Hope it works out OK. Your posts are so sought after here
I'm sure we'd all be very sorry to hear of your death.

all banter aside, there is the real problem that vaccine refuseniks will
continue spawn a never ending stream of new variants, that have the
potential to take many more lives, or possibly even take us all back to
square one.

80% of people don't even get symptoms, nevermind die. It's hardly going to wipe out the human race. But what it could have done without the vaccine or precautions is wipe out the ones with rubbish immune systems, guaranteeing a stronger next generation. But apparently somebody outlawed evolution. Lack of evolution, keeping the weak alive, that is what will eventually bring our downfall.