Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 05/04/2021 15:21, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 13:15:42 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip sad troll ****

Now I'm once again in his killfile I can safely correct his fallacious
claims without abuse nor cause him any anxiety.

Oh, like yet another fallacious claim by you that I have you in my
killfile this time, let alone 'again'?

LOL :-)

I knew you couldn't resist!

Right, without restoring to any attempts of ad hominem attacks from
you because you have no genuine counterpoint, or dragging out the same
old bogus strawmen or already countered left brainer lie lists, try
explaining the following:

You want to force EVERYONE in to stop eating foie gras by signing the
petition because you have decided you agree that the industrial
farming process used to force feed the ducks / geese is cruel?

Do you not think that force feeding geese is cruel?

Potentially you would also force everyone from using anything produced
using bare bile, because of the cruelty of the process?

Of it is cruel to the animal when alive, then I don't see an issue with
stopping the practice.

You would force everone to stop using anything based on sharks fins
because cutting them off with the animal alive then throwing the
animal back in the sea, unable to swim and then drown is cruel.

Do you not think it is an unnecessary waste? I have never campaigned to
stop this practice.

You would force everyone in the world to not pit dogs on dogs, or dogs
on foxes or cocks on cocks?

Do you not think blood sports are cruel?

So, *you* FORCE your views on animal cruelty on people, because *you*
agree / judge those things to be cruel.

That is right, I do campaign to reduce animal suffering and improve
animal welfare.

What is the difference between what you are trying to do and I'm
trying to do, other than where the line is drawn?

Simple:
1) You are a fanatic
2) Hypocrite in terms of incarcerating your pets unbecoming of a vegan.
3) Keeping a dog in captivity, admitting you subjecting it to pain
through full bladders and bowels.
4) Likely deficient in B12
5) Being an unworthy example of a vegan
6) Abusing others who disagree with you, questioning their brain
7) In denial you abuse others who disagree with you
8) Not caring for animal welfare, as indicated by the snipping of
petitions and not wanting to improve slaughter procedures.
9) You believe in a deity like father christmas and endorse religious
practises employed in cruel animal slaughter
10) Admit you don't want the conditions during the animal's life to be
improved
11) Wish to subject children to age restricted violence
12) Endorse the cruel force-feeding of geese so you can enjoy fois gras
13) Endorse the cruel practice of caging bears for their raw bile
14) Endorse cruel blood sports

Now what have I left out?

How are you not 'interfering' with other peoples choices?

Apart from two-faced hypocrites like yourself, I am only interfering
with animal welfare during the animal's life.

You on the other hand are envious that some of us have loved ones who
support our natural balanced diet. You simply don't care, by your own
admission about animal welfare during the life of the animal.

In short you are insanely jealous we are allowed to eat meat and care
about little else.