Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Extended Free Shipping by Amazon

On 4/5/2021 11:00 AM, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
Frank "frank wrote:

Prime give access to TV and other stuff besides free shipping. I'm not
interested either and much prefer using Walmart who ships practically
free on anything. If you only buy small items, they will let you add
additional small items until you reach the free shipping level. My wife
bought little things like saccharine tablets, a hair net and seeds and
got free shipping.

You don't have to have Prime to get free shipping from Amazon. Just like
Walmart, if your order exceeds $25 there's a free option. What Prime was
offering pre-Covid was free same/one/two day shipping. That seems to slowly
coming back.

--
Usenet: The world's first (and best) social network.

Yes, I think most know that and shipping is free from many others when
you go beyond a certain level. I am addressing the small stuff and also
finds stuff comes faster from Walmart than Amazon if you do not have prime.