Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default homeworkshop.org.uk

On 05/04/2021 13:49, Bob Minchin wrote:
RobH wrote:
On 05/04/2021 13:21, Bob Minchin wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:

Does anyone know what has happend to this advert site?

still seems to exist with most recent adverts 2 days ago ...
Thats very strange I've been getting a mix of timeout and 403 errors
for the last few weeks.
I've just tried a different browser with same result.
However forcing my phone to use 4G I can connect ok but not on wifi
so I can only conclude that there is some issue with my ISP
-virginmedia.

If anyone reading this who is on Virginmedia could try and report
back please?
TIA
Bob

I'm on a VM wired connection, and I can access the said site with no
problem. I'm using FF browser if that helps

Thanks Rob.

A response on the VM community confirms it is working too.
Maybe I've been blocked?

Do you have a dynamic or a static IP? Have you tried via VPN?

--
Cheers,

John.