Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Extended Free Shipping by Amazon

On 4/5/2021 9:58 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 4/5/21 4:42 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 5:37:39 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I'm glad I have that settled.

We're all glad.

We've got prime.Â* We can order as little as we like, as often as we like.
And we take advantage of their streaming service.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't usually buy from Amazon and about the only reason I go on their
website is to download Kindle books I've borrowed from my public library.

I did notice the other day though that the cost of Prime has zoomed to
$13 a month- plus tax! That's a lot of money for free shipping on a tube
of toothpaste.

Prime give access to TV and other stuff besides free shipping. I'm not
interested either and much prefer using Walmart who ships practically
free on anything. If you only buy small items, they will let you add
additional small items until you reach the free shipping level. My wife
bought little things like saccharine tablets, a hair net and seeds and
got free shipping.