Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 13:15:42 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

snip sad troll ****

Now I'm once again in his killfile I can safely correct his fallacious
claims without abuse nor cause him any anxiety.

Oh, like yet another fallacious claim by you that I have you in my
killfile this time, let alone 'again'?

Right, without restoring to any attempts of ad hominem attacks from
you because you have no genuine counterpoint, or dragging out the same
old bogus strawmen or already countered left brainer lie lists, try
explaining the following:

You want to force EVERYONE in to stop eating foie gras by signing the
petition because you have decided you agree that the industrial
farming process used to force feed the ducks / geese is cruel?

Potentially you would also force everyone from using anything produced
using bare bile, because of the cruelty of the process?

You would force everone to stop using anything based on sharks fins
because cutting them off with the animal alive then throwing the
animal back in the sea, unable to swim and then drown is cruel.

You would force everyone in the world to not pit dogs on dogs, or dogs
on foxes or cocks on cocks?

So, *you* FORCE your views on animal cruelty on people, because *you*
agree / judge those things to be cruel.

What is the difference between what you are trying to do and I'm
trying to do, other than where the line is drawn?

How are you not 'interfering' with other peoples choices?

Cheers, T i m