Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Extended Free Shipping by Amazon

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 9:58:34 AM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 4/5/21 4:42 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 5:37:39 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I'm glad I have that settled.

We're all glad.

We've got prime. We can order as little as we like, as often as we like.
And we take advantage of their streaming service.

Cindy Hamilton

I don't usually buy from Amazon and about the only reason I go on their
website is to download Kindle books I've borrowed from my public library.

I did notice the other day though that the cost of Prime has zoomed to
$13 a month- plus tax! That's a lot of money for free shipping on a tube
of toothpaste.

Seems like Amazon is at our house at least three times a week. My husband
and I hate shopping in person. We even buy our clothes online, some of
them from Amazon.

And then there's the streaming video.

Cindy Hamilton