Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 05/04/2021 10:59, Spike wrote:
On 04/04/2021 09:32, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

snip desperate ****e from the nymshifting troll

Cheers, T i m

That's your only defence against the facts, isn't it - to shut your eyes
and hurl abuse.

Have you considered getting help? You have now admitted you support
child abuse, and you also abuse those that show up your facts and logic
for what they are. You yourself said you have a 'weirdo' family.
Clearly, something is wrong.

I conclude that someone in most need of help is least likely to actually
try and get help, and if anything will be abusive to those making the
suggestion.

T i m has now entered a chatty mode to curry favour with other posters,
perhaps from being ashamed of what the stands for. If it makes him feel
better then that can only be a good thing.

Now I'm once again in his killfile I can safely correct his fallacious
claims without abuse nor cause him any anxiety.