Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default Building cupboards and shelves

On 5 Apr 2021 at 07:47:18 BST, "RJH" wrote:

On 4 Apr 2021 at 20:57:40 BST, "newshound"
wrote:

snip

One thing you *must* make first if you are building from sheet is a
sawboard, or even better a pair of them, 4 foot and 8 foot. I made mine
from 9mm plywood. These save an unbelievable amount of time because you
can cut everything straight to size with accuracy better than 1mm. Next
to no post-cut fettling.

+1. I've got a 1m aluminium clamping sawboard from Aldi, and use it a lot
with
a circular saw. A straight edge clamped does me for longer lengths.

Ah -
https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/p/diy-tool...de-rail/p41446

--
Cheers, Rob