Bob

Default OT - Building a ball and chain

"Joel Corwith" wrote in message ...
We did this where I used to work. They drilled a separate hole for the
eyebolt. Everyone is right on about mixing epoxy by itself if you're dead
set. Drill out the old stuff, it will never set. We didn't use a shackle,
just looped the chain around the victim's leg and locked the end back to the
chain, but needs padding if it's on for very long. Every ball got the names
of the couple and several had to be retired due to lack of space. Some had
a nice handle so they could keep on working, or go to the bathroom...

Joel. phx

"Bob" wrote in message
m...
Ok, had to post this anon so hopefully the groom will never find it.

A buddy of mine is getting married, for his bachlor parties we are
going to tackle him and shackle a ball and chain to his leg. This way
the strippers will have to cut off his pants to get them off.

So you just drilled into a bowling ball and did not tap it for
threads? Just drill it tight and screw it in?