Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Conundrum

top-posted for Brian

We had invitations yesterday to book second doses of Pfizer. That was 9
weeks after out first. First available slot was 16 April. If - big if
- that's typical then it gives plenty of time to arrange a companion.

In article ,
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:
I also remember them saying that they had, for a few weeks to administer
2nd doses to avoid people going over the time limit, so surely this
change in priority is expected until they catch up a bit. Mine is due
toward the end of this month first week of next so we shall see if they
meet that with the second dose. I have pointed out to them that I'd
need a weeks warning to find a person to bring me to keep social
distancing.

All my (old) friends who had the vaccine early on due to age etc have
either had or have a date for the second one.

--
Robin