Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Conundrum

I also remember them saying that they had, for a few weeks to administer 2nd
doses to avoid people going over the time limit, so surely this change in
priority is expected until they catch up a bit. Mine is due toward the end
of this month first week of next so we shall see if they meet that with the
second dose. I have pointed out to them that I'd need a weeks warning to
find a person to bring me to keep social distancing.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Obviously faulty data then.

No, he means on a single day, not total since december.

yesterday first doses = 153,823
second doses = 435,177
A couple of weeks ago it was
first doses = 752,308
second doses = 91,977
So fewer doses total, but we were warned of a dip in supply.