IMM

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

al wrote:

People live where there are resources to live on, or off. If those
resources come at too high a price in human time to exploit, then those
areas die as far as human populations goes. Which is why sod all people
live in greenland, or the Sahara, for a small example.

And also, sadly as it may or may not be, is why "the North" isn't so
profitable a place to live now. Their time of valuable resource has

passed.
As mankind evolves and seeks new resources it may change back to being

the
most profitable part of the UK. But it still has ****e whether mind you

That is the thing that puts me off mostly.
And the gloomy winters.

BUT with property prices low, it is attractive to business and individual

alike.

SOME peple like it up there.

I am more latin by temperament. Give me a hot dry place any day.

The worst weather in England I found in East Anglia. Cold and wet and those
winds coming in from Siberia.

---