IMM

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

IMM wrote:

Out here, I can get a really good meal for a fiver. INFINITELY better
food than I have EVER had in london for less than about 40 quid.

£40 a head for nosh? get back to London mate.

In the country all the things I like are on my doorstep.

Cow **** on your doorstep?

Not so as you would notice. Surprisingly there are huge acres of
countryssde completely devoid of bovines.

You would think they would build some houses on it wouldn't you.

Can you lie in bed on the weekends and not hear a single car?

I can lie in bed in my London pad and not hear cars. It is in a court

yard
type of place with well sealed windows. Not a sound!

And when you open the windows? To let the birdsong in?

I hear the water of the fountain.

Can you walk out the back door and pick ALL the fresh herbs you need?

I have herbs shops nearby.

That costs money and they are not fresh.

They do me.

Can you spend a while day without seeing a single other human being? God
what a relief THAT is !

I can sit in my London pad and not see soul too.

With your eyes open, sunshine.

If I don't people in, they don't come in.

Leave you cars permanently unlocked and even your house?

In London I don't need a car to leave unlocked.

I'll grant you that one.

...and still get to a museum, rock concert, prom concert or art gallery
in under 1 1/2 hours IF YOU REALLY want to.

I can get to them in a matter of minutes.

And actually have time to get to know your neighbours? - or not, if you
prefer.

Same here.

nope. Its not.

Yes it is.