Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 02/04/2021 12:38, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 01/04/2021 15:05, T i m wrote:

The Mrs gave some kid an actual clip_round_the_ear (without really
thinking)

Child abuse, eh?

Well, if that were our kid and was doing the same we would have
considered it to be more 'see how you like it' and would have thanked
anyone for putting him / her straight.

So, you condone child abuse?

Personally, I would consider exposing a child to the routine slaughter
on innocent / defenseless creatures to be way more abusive and
potentially mind affecting (for the rest of their lives), than any
'clip round the ear'.

Don't try that excuse in court. It won't go well.

because he was poking one of the chickens with a stick. It
was probably Spike, he saw one being slaughtered when a kid and it
didn't put him off so ... ;-(

FTAOD it was all the chickens, one or two at a time.

Lovely. All helping with the early conditioning.

Only following your Meat Eaters Licence rules, seventy years before you
thought of them.

Note that you're now so unhinged that you not only condemn people for
not following The Gospel According to T i m, but also for actually
following it.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about you being a two-faced ****wit.

I have no 'gospel' and you can be assured that any efforts to reduce
the unnecessary cruelty to animals didn't initially emanate from me.

So?

50 lines of attempted deflection away from an account of child abuse
snipped

Get help.

--
Spike