Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default jointers

wrote in message ...

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 00:45:33 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

Yes it is scary... being frugal and staying healthy so you don't outlive
your income is important and challenging. Let us hope we all succeed at
that...

OTOH, I don't expect to live forever. There is something to living
well. I think we'll be fine, in fact all things considered I figure
we'll have about a $5K lower income and that'll be all but made up by
the state tax reduction (elimination) on retirement income.

As long as inflation stays moderate we will probably be OK. With all the
deductions for insurance, savings, retirement plan, and commuting costs
going away I'm ahead for now. I'll have to reassess every year... I haven't
figured out how to predict the future so I cannot do it now!