Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default how much weight will two layers of 3/4" plywood hold?

On 4/2/2021 8:14 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Thursday, April 1, 2021 at 10:51:16 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 4/1/2021 9:45 PM, merle wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I was worried about a fall. It really hurts when
you get older. Thanks again M.

I'm no spring chicken myself . Got a trike in reserve for when I can't
hold the bagger up any more .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

I traded my last bike for a trike. It is nice to have more storage space when traveling. I hope to do more of
that now that I'm retired. One could buy a really nice car or pickup for the price of some of the
Goldwing and H.D. trikes.
There sure seem to be a lot of the "new" Can Am Spyders for sale. I think I saw one that was a 2016 for sale
with 0 miles advertised. I don't remember seeing one on the road.
Mine's a 900 Kawasaki Vulcan with a Lehman Storm conversion.

This trike is a 2009 XL1200L converted with an aftermarket
axle/swingarm . It has saddlebags ,but my 1990 Ultra has much more
storage .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop