Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 02/04/2021 20:02, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 04:18:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Snip Spuke puke

He's way beyond any help.

Aww bless. Thanks for playing and caring though.

He is right, you do need help.

But consider this ... many of those who have had progressive views
over history were pilloried, 'the world is round' or 'the earth
revolves around the sun' and the ever increasing number of people who
now care more about what we do with animals in all sorts of areas *is*
another.

The successful ones were those who achieved things incrementally.

Brexit is a case in point. Through John Major and Tony Blair pushing
through significant changes in the EEC to EU causing sufficient disquiet
over a number of issues made the pack op cards come tumbling down.

You don't understand the concept of managed change, in the same way you
don't understand consent.

We have already outlawed, banned, licensed, controlled *loads* of
animal related things, most of which were perfectly legal and socially
acceptable at one time.

Quite, but you admit you don't care about animal welfare when they're
alive. You simply want to stop us eating them after that point, but then
have the audacity to feed your dog meat.

Why wouldn't anyone, knowing how innocent, sentient and trusting
creatures have to suffer unnecessarily, not choose something that
didn't cause all that I don't know?

So support campaigns to improve their lot, stop whingeing about use
eating meat through your envy, because you're not allowed to.

But I guess many people are very routine, they always have the same
thing to eat each day of the week or simply aren't aware of all the
alternatives that in the main are more sustainable, healthier for us
and create less pollution.

And you proposed increasing the population still further.

And you live in one of the top countries for veganism////// people
caring about animals.

https://www.chefspencil.com/top-most...egans-in-2020/
https://www.futurekind.com/blogs/vegan/vegan-statistics

Veganism is a personal life choice, I commend those who don't inflict
their way of life, either religion or diet, onto others.