Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default can't get OBDII reader to work

On Thu, 01 Apr 2021 23:37:25 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

So I ran the file but Malwarebytes called it malware and it
dissappeared. To run it again I'd have to unzip it again.

Malwarebytes is definitely too finicky, but since the date is older than
what I have, I'm going to stop now. (It complains about lots of
websites too, that AVG never complained about.)

One would think they could have written this so antimalware program
didn't complain about it.

Ignore it in Malwarebytes. Try running it as an administrator.

--
Tekkie