Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default how much weight will two layers of 3/4" plywood hold?

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 13:36:22 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

I haven't seen an HD trike around here, except passing through on the
Interstate. Those things tend to have two wheels in the rear, which is way
too dangerous for me. You couldn't pay me to ride one of those on the
highway since they're only stable when going in reverse. Two wheels in the
front is the way to go, when it comes to trikes.

I am not knowledgeable about trikes but it seems to me that the reverse would
be true regarding the stability. All the children's tricycles I have seen have
been single front wheel. Wouldn't that translate to full size??

--
Tekkie