Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default can't get OBDII reader to work

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 01 Apr 2021 23:37:25 -0400, micky
wrote:

Well, I finally found installation instructions at
http://www.foxwell.com.au/nt301-pc-a...-installation/

Well on a nearby page, at this Australian website (instead of the USA
site for Foxwell) I foudn another downloadable file, this time ending in
..zip. It was also twice as long, didn't get stopped by Malbyteware, and
displayed pictures of various Foxwell code readers during installation.

It's meant to install to the PC, not to update the reader. Though one
of its functions is to update the code reader.

This gets a tiny bit at the end of the manual.