Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Farage bails out of politics

On 01/04/2021 01:57, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 01/04/2021 00:56, Rod Speed wrote:

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 29/03/2021 10:54 am, Pomegranate ******* wrote:

[ ... ]

It's you Brek****ters that are doing all the whingeing. You won your
battle and now we all have to live with the consequences. You'll never
admit you were wrong. You'll all say "it's early days yet. Give it
time". And you'll be saying the same for years to come. We'll be
losing Scotland soon and quite possibly Northern Ireland and you'll
say "Nothing to do with us".

"Remoaners"Â* might remind you occasionally what a stupid bunch of
berks you've been.

"We'll be losing Scotland soon..."?

Is there a downside to that?

Yep, decent single malts wouldnt be as cheap.

Why would you think single malts would attract a tariff?

I wasnt talking about a tariff.

Are you talking of some Scottish export tax?