Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Able[_2_] Peter Able[_2_] is offline

Default Moss and Bleach

On 31/03/2021 17:40, Spike wrote:
On 31/03/2021 10:16, Peter Able wrote:
On 31/03/2021 09:36, Spike wrote:
On 31/03/2021 08:04, Broadback wrote:
On 31/03/2021 07:59, alan_m wrote:
On 30/03/2021 20:54, Martin Brown wrote:

"Wet and forget" is about the simplest to use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wet-Forget-.../dp/B005IW4GWI

That is probably a lower concentration version of BAC50.

https://job-prices.co.uk/best-moss-killer/

BAC 50 prices seem to have risen significantly during our lockdowns but
should fall back to around £25 for 5L (incl postage), as they did after
the first lockdown.

I prefer to use biological washing powder, cheaper and just as
effective, also kinder on other things in and around the garden.

...is the right answer. I use four times the normal (washing)
concentration.

What would you reckon that works out as grammes of Bio Washing Powder to
a litre of water?

What amount of powder do they suggest for use in a washing machine? How
much water does the machine use for a main wash? The rest is simple
arithmetic...

I use liquid bio as we have some, and it's easier to mix, but you could
sprinkle the powder on directly, and either very lightly damp it or wait
for it to rain.

Only you have the data on which you based your statement, Spike.

PA