Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Moss and Bleach

On 31/03/2021 08:04, Broadback wrote:
On 31/03/2021 07:59, alan_m wrote:
On 30/03/2021 20:54, Martin Brown wrote:

"Wet and forget" is about the simplest to use.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wet-Forget-.../dp/B005IW4GWI

That is probably a lower concentration version of BAC50.

https://job-prices.co.uk/best-moss-killer/

BAC 50 prices seem to have risen significantly during our lockdowns but
should fall back to around £25 for 5L (incl postage), as they did after
the first lockdown.

I prefer to use biological washing powder, cheaper and just as
effective, also kinder on other things in and around the garden.

....is the right answer. I use four times the normal (washing)
concentration and apply it via a watering can. It's cheap, cheerful, and
effective. The moss I bumped off last October has just started to make a
much-weakened re-appearance, which was very easy to re-treat. I doubt
I'll see it again until November.

For small areas or difficult-to-reach areas I use the same dilution in a
used trigger-pack.

--
Spike