Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

Roger Blake wrote
Jim Joyce wrote

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago,
we need to make it very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer.

That’s not accurate.

I think the idiots will come around fairly quickly.

Only if you say cant shop in stores if you arent vaccinated.

The idiots are the ones trusting government and big
pharma to inject experimental, minimally tested crap

That last is a bare faced lie.

into their bodies to combat a disease with a less than 0.5% mortality
rate.

Its much higher than that for those over 60 and it isnt just
about mortality either. It’s a very unpleasant disease for
many of those who do recover from it and lots get long
covid which means its very unpleasant for a long time too.

Read the fine print and disclaimers.

Read what happens to vast numbers who get infected.

These vaccines are strictly experimental

Another bare faced lie.

and only "approved" for emergency use,

We are in a ****ing emergency which has killed 2.5 million, ****wit.

and the vaccine companies are shielded from financial
responsibility if their product causes harm.

Yes, but we know that the virus causes much more harm.

Will YOU accept financial liabilty if these medical experiments

They arent medical experiments.

cause injury down the road? Will government?

No need when we know the virus causes much more injurys and death.

Will businesses and institutions that accept
the proposed Soviet-style internal passports?

They arent internal passports. You are free to not have one.

Also we have the spectre of places of public accomodation
denying access due to medical conditions.

Bull****.

Hmmmm, we'll see how that plays out in the courts.

I won't be subjecting myself to medical experiments,

You are doing that already by not wearing a mask.

nor will I obey any restrictions imposed due
to my unwillingness to be a guinea pig.

You wont have any choice on that.

You, sir, are an imbecile.

You, cur, are a ****wit.