Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ?Vaccinated Only? Sections Now In America

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:14:45 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:50:58 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:15:04 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:22:33 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Jim Joyce writes:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:24:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:15:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio, small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?

It's always all or nothing with Greg. Let'er rip. We can't do everything,
so let's do nothing.

How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases. I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask.

Why stop at the 50's. Why not go back to the dawn of civilization. Could it
be because we've learned a few things since then?

Completely leaving aside the rather inconvenient for Fretwell fact
that polio transmission mechanism is fecal-oral, not aerosols.

I considered mentioning that but he doesn't do well with certain kinds of
information.

I know you have an obsession with me but it was Trader who brought up
the Polio.
Carry on tho.

It was you who brought up masks when the context was vaccines, including
the polio vaccine, and then apparently immediately forgot that you did so.
You seem to have the memory of a goldfish.

Masks were in the conversation long before Trader started talking
about polio but I have figured out you are just a troll like Rod and I
have stopped taking you seriously.