Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT: ?Vaccinated Only? Sections Now In America

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:26 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:17:29 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:00:30 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:35:28 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:24:20 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:15:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

You're right, vaccines can't work because they are not 100% effective and
viruses mutate. That's why we haven't been able to put down polio, small pox,
diptheria, etc, right?

It's always all or nothing with Greg. Let'er rip. We can't do everything,
so let's do nothing.

How much post vaccination transmission is there with any of those
diseases. I was alive in the 50s and nobody was wearing a "polio"
mask.

Why stop at the 50's. Why not go back to the dawn of civilization. Could it
be because we've learned a few things since then?

Fauci says we will still be wearing masks after everyone is
vaccinated "into 2022".
OTOH we are not hearing from Fauci as much as we used to., Biden may
have muzzled him.

We're seeing Fauci everywhere these days. For example, he was on with
Morning Joe at 5am a few days ago and one of the late night talk shows that
same day, plus just about everything in between. You don't see him because
your one channel shows soaps during the day. The rest of us see him
throughout the day, nearly every day. One of the things he talks about is
how Trump's muzzle has been removed.

I don't watch much TV other than the news

You also don't read much. You still have strong opinions, though.

I actually read a lot while you are getting your news from Jimmy
Fallon and Seth Meyers.

You claim to read a lot but you don't say what you're reading. Meanwhile,
the evidence suggests that you're either not reading at all or you're
reading romance novels or something equally enlightening. How do you manage
to stay so uninformed?

and he is not on the news as
much. You are talking about entertainment shows.

Please don't tell me what I'm talking about.

If you say you are watching "Morning Joe" and "late night talk shows"
maybe someone needs to tell you those are entertainment, not news.

I see that you're having a hard time. I said Fauci was on those programs,
as examples. Somehow you read that and assumed I was saying I had watched
those programs. Are you really doing your best here?

Maybe he is
positioning himself as a media personality like Dr Oz. (Phil, Drew,
Laura or any of those TV quacks)

That's beyond ignorant.

Nice insult but what is the factual error?

What is your goal here? Are you trying to see how often you can get people
to correct you? Is that a goal worthy of your time?