Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Farage bails out of politics

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
If you were concerned about the majority, then it makes sense to
balance the labour market in favour of those providing labour. So
your argument doesn't hold water. It's as if you favour households
where no one works, like your own, as you say who are rich enough.

Odd the way the right wing Brexiteers are suddenly concerned with the
common man. When before that they were simply cannon fodder.

Its a common fallacy, often enjoyed by remainers, that all Brexiters are
right wing.

I was referring to you.

May I remind you of many Labour heartland areas defected to your arch
rival. Does that make ex-Labour voters right wing, or only those who
supported Old Tory Tony Bliar?

In the same way as so many were conned by Brexit lies, so were they conned
by believing this government will do anything meaningful about the north
south divide.

But if you think not being able to trade is going to increase wages,
carry on with your delusions.

You are misguided if you think we're not going to be able to trade. It's
a dream shared by remainers.

And it's all going awfully well so far.

--
*I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.