Randy Zimmerman

Default OT - Building a ball and chain

Until you get tired of your friends and run down the street carrying the
ball, slip and fall through a plate glass window. If you put a restricitve
device on someone you are responsible for the safety of that individual.
Being young is no excuse for being stupid.
I guess maybe I am a party pooper and off topic but I have seen too many of
these problems happen because no one thought about possibilities only the
immediate moment.
Randy

"Bob" wrote in message
m...

Well, what are friends for. He is young, having a ball and chain
around his leg for 2 days won't kill him. Having the real ball and
chain for the next 60 years probably will.