Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Farage bails out of politics

On 29/03/2021 18:17, Richard wrote:
On 29/03/2021 10:54, Pomegranate ******* wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 19:21:30 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 28/03/2021 19:11, Pomegranate ******* wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 18:41:02 +0100, Richard

In article ,
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Fredxx wrote:
Quite. I'm sure it escapes the Brexit lovers and their lies,

I also remember the lies of Armageddon and an impending economic
meltdown.

I suppose you think it's going awfully well so far? All those
lovely fish
now ours and bringing in lots of foreign currency? The Irish border
working perfectly? No more immigrants getting in the country?

Well Dave, it is going much better than you and your ilk would like.

We'll see. Not a good start eh?

Even if everything were perfectly satisfactory, you would probably still
be bleating.

Not at all. I'm quite willing to admit I'm wrong whenever I am.

It's you Brek****ters that are doing all the whingeing. You won your
battle and now we all have to live with the consequences. You'll never
admit you were wrong. You'll all say "it's early days yet. Give it
time". And you'll be saying the same for years to come. We'll be
losing Scotland soon and quite possibly Northern Ireland and you'll
say "Nothing to do with us".

Please show me where I have whinged about leaving. The only whingeing
I've seen is by remainers and the "don't know how to vote properly" types.
You don't have to live with the consequences. Use your get up and go and
get up and go.
If Scotland and Northern Ireland leave, that's their choice. I'm sure
they'll enjoy all the benefits that being a third world country within
the EU offers. Move to either country, you know they'll be so much
better off out of the UK. Or perhaps they won't be that attractive.

Many EU countries will block the inclusion of Scotland. Not so certain
about NI though.