Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: ‘Vaccinated Only’ Sections Now In America

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 02:34:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:34:03 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:24:50 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 10:38:36 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 05:14:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

The problem with your rant is if you are vaccinated you have all the
protection you will get. It still does not stop you from infecting
others so maybe they need to keep you away.

There you go again, spreading more BS, even though it's been explained
to you here many times now that this is not true.

That is not my bull****.

You're the one spreading it. You might as well own it.

Are you just trying to be an asshole or are you seriously saying
vaccinated people can't carry and spread the virus?

I said you were spreading BS and you should just own it.

It is Fauci's bull**** then. He is the one who is leading the charge
that vaccinated people still need masks and might for the next year.
I gave you cites but I guess if you didn't see it on Morning Joe it
isn't true.