Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrocution

It is very weird though to get electrocuted in that way, unless the guy had
a dodgy heart or a pacemaker. Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Jethro_uk wrote:

Keith Relf formerly of the Yardbirds was killed in an electrocution
at his home

Dodgy guitar/amp wiring is traditional, isn't it?

I know a musician was killed at Surrey University some years ago when he
grabbed hold of a microphone stand. That's why all stage sockets in
Guildford now need RCds.

https://www.ranker.com/list/musicians-electrocuted-on-stage/jessica-defino

though I don't think jessica knows what electrocuted means

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England