Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Was AZ Non Profit Vaccine Missteps Deliberate ?

On 30/03/2021 13:41, Tim Streater wrote:
On 30 Mar 2021 at 13:11:15 BST, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 30/03/2021 12:11, jon wrote:
Astra Zeneca becomes controversial after missteps
Astra Zeneca has likely produced a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine in
only 9 months, a significant achievement that could help end the pandemic,
reported CNN.

But missteps along the way have led to criticism from both policymakers
and health officials.

The drug maker mistakenly gave some volunteers only half a dose of the
vaccine in clinical trials.

The company has also been criticized for omitting crucial information from
public statements.

U.S. regulators have questioned the accuracy of Astra Zeneca vaccine data,
saying it didnt include the most recent data.

Additionally, severe production delays in Europe have created a political
fire storm and breakdown in relations with EU leaders.

€œ[They are] over promising and under delivering by massive amounts, we all
see that they have bundled up at least twice their test data,€ Philippe
Lamberts, a member of the European Parliament, told the BBCs €œToday
Programme,€ reported the Express. €œSo everything points to a company that
cannot be relied upon.€

Meanwhile, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
(NIAID) expressed concerns that Astra Zeneca presented €œoutdated€ data
from a trial of the vaccines effectiveness.

It would be a good way to stop the Yanks and EU from demanding it and more
for us.

It is a plain and simple FUD job done on a company that is cheaper and
ahead and threatens to destroy other pharma profits.

In the context of a global pandemic it is simply disgraceful behaviour
by Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson..,. who stand to gain most.

Apparently A-Z is reconsidering their no-profit approach for the future, since
all it's done is get them stick.

You beat me to it with your post, that was my understanding too. It's
amazing what good PR can buy.