Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 15:13:16 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

We both recently had routine blood tests (mine was due at the time of
the first lockdown and so didn't bother getting it done) and mine was
done prior to my jab (only the one so far) so would they 'routinely'
check for covid antibodies in that (none was mentioned other than 'all
normal' etc)?

I suspect they could do a search if required, but that is not usually
part of a standard blood test.

Ok thanks. (I did emphasise the vegan thing and hoped that might get
them to do a more specific / detailed test in that direction but I
don't know if they did or not. They did specifically answer my
question on the follow up phone call re the likes of B12 as 'normal'
(FWTMBW etc)

How many 65-70 years old have carried Covid19 asymptomatically do we
know? Aren't they carry a higher likelihood for the worst symptoms?

There may be figures, but I don't have them.

I think they are working on that now.

Cheers, T i m