Posted to uk.d-i-y
Algernon Goss-Custard Algernon Goss-Custard is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

T i m posted
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:34:23 +0100, Algernon Goss-Custard
wrote:
It was unlikely to be psychological because (a) I was not expecting any
reaction, having seen none in my wife; (b) I had had a flu jab a few
weeks before and had no reaction then (so no needle-phobia);
and (c)
several of our friends have had the same reaction, some worse, some less
bad.

Do you mean independently on their jabs unbeknown to you or wouldn't
the fact that they did have a reaction, add, not detract from any
possible 'psychological effect' on you?

I didn't know about them until a week or two later, so it couldn't have
affected my reaction to the jab.

--
Algernon